Welcome to Singleton Primary School!
Nestled in the heart of our vibrant community, Singleton Primary School is dedicated to fostering a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for students from diverse backgrounds.
Founded on the principles of academic excellence, creativity, and inclusivity, Singleton Primary is committed to empowering every child to reach their full potential. Our passionate team of educators utilises innovative teaching methods to inspire a love for learning and critical thinking skills that will last a lifetime.
At Singleton Primary, we believe in the holistic development of our students, encouraging them to explore their interests in academics, arts, sports, and beyond. Our supportive staff works hand in hand with parents and caregivers to ensure each child receives the personalised attention they deserve.
Join us on this exciting journey of education, growth, and discovery at Singleton Primary School. Together, let’s ignite the spark of curiosity and cultivate a lifelong passion for learning in every child.
Your Application for Enrolment form can be obtained by clicking on the link above. This can be completed electronically and emailed to Singleton.PS@education.wa.edu.au
Please provide the following documents with your application:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement from Medicare (no more than two months old)
- Proof of address showing that you currently reside in our local intake area (i.e. copy of utilities account, lease agreement, ownership of the property, drivers licence, statutory declaration)
- Copies of any Family Court or other court orders (if applicable)
- Visa details (if applicable) as per the Education Department Enrolment Policy
Once we have received your application and all documentation, an interview will be arranged with our Principal, Ms Gostelow.
If you would like to book a tour please call us on 9583 8850 or email Singleton.PS@education.wa.edu.au
Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten children must be up to date with all scheduled immunisations for their age to be able to enrol.
To enrol in kindergarten, a child must have one of the following documents:
- an Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement, no more than two months old with a status of ‘up to date’
- an AIR Immunisation History Form, no more than six months old, if the child is on a catch up schedule
- a valid Immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer
If a child does not have an up to date Immunisation History Statement, exemptions because of particular family circumstances may apply. These exemptions are determined by the principal. You can obtain a copy of your child’s vaccination record online. Your child’s immunisation history is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through Medicare Australia’s Online Service. You can register for online services at Medicare Australia or at a Medicare office. For further information call 1800 653 809.