Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol at Singleton Primary School. The Application for Enrolment form can be obtained by clicking on the link above. This can be completed electronically and emailed through or printed and completed by hand.
We require the following required evidence to support your application:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement from Medicare (no more than two months old)
- Proof of address showing that you currently reside in our local intake area (i.e. copy of utilities account, lease agreement, ownership of the property, drivers licence, statutory declaration)
- Copies of any Family Court or other court orders (if applicable)
- Visa details (if applicable) as per the Education Department Enrolment Policy
Once the school has received an application and all documentation, an interview (Pre-Primary to Year 6) will be arranged with the school Principal and you will be given an enrolment pack to complete.
If you are unsure of the starting age of young students please access the Department of Education School Age Calculator.
Parents of children with special needs are asked to contact the school to ensure all their child’s education requirements are met during the enrolment process. Please note if your child has a medical condition you will be asked to complete a Medical Action Plan.
Obtaining your Child’s Immunisation Records
Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten children must be up to date with all scheduled immunisations for their age to be able to enrol.
To enrol in kindergarten, a child must have one of the following documents:
- an Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement, no more than two months old with a status of ‘up to date’
- an AIR Immunisation History Form, no more than six months old, if the child is on a catch up schedule
- a valid Immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer
If a child does not have an up to date Immunisation History Statement, exemptions because of particular family circumstances may apply. These exemptions are determined by the principal.
You can obtain a copy of your child’s vaccination record online. Your child’s immunisation history is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through Medicare Australia’s Online Service. You can register for online services at Medicare Australia or at a Medicare office.
For further information call 1800 653 809.