- Maths – Addition and subtraction and word problems, within 100 000. Angles – names and types, Comparing and Classifying
- English – Narrative, Comprehension, Grammar- Homophones, Synonyms, Plurals, Statements and Questions.
- IT- Coding – Grok https://groklearning.com/
- HASS – First Fleet – Stories, reasons why and experiences following their arrival to Australia. First explorers to make contact with Australia.
- Health- Being Healthy, Safe and Active
- Art – Colour, Space, Texture.
Study Ladder Logins on Dojo.
- Science – Using objects at home design and create a game which uses pushes and pulls (like Air Hockey or Ten Pin Bowling do). How are pushes and pulls used in the game? Which object move? What difference would a small or large push or pull make? How are friction and gravity used in the game? Draw your game using captions and force arrows to explain it.
- MUSIC – Poster Project as per task sheet provided. Listen to a variety of different Music – dance along and be silly! Discuss opinions – do you like the song? Why do you like it?