- Maths – 2 digit numbers – Addition and subtraction. Place value.
Word problems – understanding the question/choosing a strategy/answer/check.
Skip Counting – by 2, 5 and 10. Count backwards from 100.
- English – Writing – Recounts, Narratives
Grammar – Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs.
- History – Past and Present.
- Health – Five Expectations (PBS), Being active, safe and healthy.
- Art – Be creative and have fun with resources you have on hand.
- Study Ladder – Children have been given log in details.
- Science – Make a simple Rube Goldberg machine (https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-a-rube-goldberg-machine)
- MUSIC – Listen to a variety of different Music – dance along and be silly! Discuss opinions – do you like the song? Why do you like it? Focused activities a Making Music Fun: https://makingmusicfun.net/