Our Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is involved with many aspects of the school, including fundraising, uniforms and the Safety House and RoadWise programs.
- President – Jarita Darman
- Vice President & Board Chair – Kay-Anne Archdeacon-Flynn
- Treasurer – Christopher Hebbard
- Secretary – Melanie Burge
- Anthony Nemeth
- Rachel Hebbard
- Sarah Mitchell
- Alex Bartlett
- Mel Wood
- Uniform Shop – Mel Wood
- Fundraising & Events – Sarah Mitchell
- Kitchen Garden – Alex Bartlett
- Safety House – Amanda Berry
- RoadWise – Anthony Nemeth
We all want the best for our children, and recent research has shown that students whose parents are actively engaged with their education do better and are happier at school.
The P&C is a great way to connect with the school and your child’s education by meeting with a group of active parents – who all enjoy a good laugh!
New members are always welcome. To join, simply complete a membership form and drop it into the office with your $1 annual membership fee. This entitles you to vote and have a say on events, fundraising drives and how funds are used at the school. You can also scan your form and email it direct to the P&C Association and transfer your $1 online (email and bank details below).
Contact us or drop into reception for more information.
- Facebook: @SingletonPrimaryP&C
- Telephone: (08) 9583 8850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BSB: 633 000
Account number: 182 948 885
Meetings are generally held at the Pop-Up Café opposite the Early Childhood Learning Area. All are welcome. One hour per meeting, one meeting a term – an invaluable contribution for our kids. Watch this space for when the next meeting is.