To inspire our children in a motivating, dynamic learning community to prepare them for the future by engaging them today.
Our Moral Purpose
Inspiring Lifelong Learners
Equity Endeavour Enterprise
At the heart of our school are our Positive Behaviour Expectations of Kindness, Honesty, Personal
Excellence, Safety and Responsibility.
It takes a Village to raise a child
We believe children learn best when:
- They are provided with a safe, secure, and happy learning environment.
- Individual differences are recognised, respected, and supported.
- Their Educators are highly motivated, skilled, and enthusiastic
- Learning is valued by the school community
- They are provided with opportunities to communicate their needs
- Their learning environment has a rich range of resources to guide their learning.
We are committed to:
- Knowing each student as an individual
- Engaging all students in dynamic and meaningful learning experiences
- Ensuring classrooms are safe, secure, and happy places
- Differentiating the curriculum to meet the needs of all students.
- Open communication with parents and carers
- Working closely with parents and carers as partners in their child’s learning journey